Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Perspective

Welcome back to day three of the 30 day challenge. I had 34 views yesterday, and none of you have so much as sneezed in my comments section. I applaud your faultless dedication to the cause! 

My life is pitiful and devoid of all meaning!

 Today's efforts saw a close call when I was met with the failure of internet connectivity at work this morning. Thankfully I was lucky enough to save myself from the cold drudgery of work by tuning in to news radio and playing game after game of FreeCell on the computer.

I'm not going to lie to you, doing nothing all the time is HARD. There have been so many times where I've wanted to cook a soup, write a letter, buy groceries, or work on personal projects. But I have to keep telling myself, "No, no. It's for the good of the cause. I HAVE to keep looking at these dog gifs."


I would write more, but doing nothing is an awful lot of work, and I'm completely tuckered out.

Best wishes,
-Teina Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment